Monday, May 4, 2009

The Disproportionately-sized Cake on the Face during the Rainy May

Have we all come to this?
Lackadaisical face-to-face with basic texts

And relying on Facebook’s little red notice

Occasional silent nudge would be next


No, no one is angry no one is at fault
Newton said there is reaction for every action
Both would be equal by default
But the theory is not applicable in this situation

Dissatisfaction is there but not shown
The face is expressionless to begin with
But the dissatisfaction has grown
To the point it manifested and live

Maybe I have been too vague
That’s my nature and that was my side’s mistake
But nowadays a one-sided job is a plague
I’m getting tired of doing it for fuck’s sake

But a middle-aged Buddhist monk once told me
Listen and do what is mentioned in Paul van Dyk’s Let Go
And so I did, waited, held back and see
Only to find it was a mistake after all

I don’t sing Fall Out Boy’s I Don’t Care
Singing “I don’t care what you think as long as it about me
But asking for a free time to spare
Was canceled out by the lackadaisical endeavor that I see

Time was of the essence
Freedom was meant for the better good
Hacker Black Lotus once graced the Red Army with her presence
Now it’s only me and the food

I thought I was turning into an anti-social mime
Nothing more but the usual stress of life
It turned out it was basically lack of quality time
And pathetically I spend more with my laptop wife

Green is the color of envy
And envy I am with those who go through the smallest things together
Fortunately I’m not green nor eat much veggie
Hopefully apathy will make me forget about it forever

No, I have not found the cure to growing older
Frustration smiles upon me and debuffs my youth
Columbus can’t explore the whole world any longer
Hopefully everything back home is smooth

Even after all the Monsters are gone
This weary traveler will continue to backpack
In search of the meaning that is months gone
Before he decides to turn back

- Ham, the inquisitive traveler

No comments: