Friday, June 12, 2009

End of Second Year

I officially completed my second year with my last paper on Thursday nite. It was not easy I tell you, because this was one helluva short (feels short) beyond-insane-WTFBBQ semester that pawned me to bits. Ademic, non-academic as well as other personal life issues left me crippled like the USS West Virginia after she was bombarded by Mitusbishi fighter planes and bombers. But I did not let the devastation affect my finals and I turned to external help to kick me into action;

Red Bull! Yes despite the cocaine-in-the-Red Bull scare that has been running around of late, the energy drink seriously whooped me back into action from time to time, preventing me from sleeping if I feel sleepy and the sugary taste is bloody nice. RM1.70 per bottle and RM9.70 for a case of 6 at DPS.

But there can be so much Red Bull one's body can take before an immunity is developed. After a few bottles, Livita was put to the test. And even though more expensive by RM0.20, it sure made me high to the max.

But of course all those free highness and "motivation" to finish 10 chapters did come for free after all. By the 5th hour or so, I experience fatigue and blurry vision. But nothing like a good 1 month semester break can fix that. So for those still having finals, and by chance letting procrastination and Facebook get in the way of your revision, think Red Bull and Livita. If that does not work go for Coke and Panadol. If that does not work go Facebook. I'm gonna savour the feeling of a removed burden for now and get ready for my third and final year. Owh and get my vision's sharpness and focus back. Wohooo!

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

and i have yet start my first paper -_-

Angelique d'Angoulême said...

haha...u photoshop tat~!!! omg