Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Crib


Even after the exam is finished I still got things to attend to. First half of this Saturday morning I had to check out the progress of my new crib in Oil Town. It has been under construction for sooooo loooong that I'm near graduation already. The procedures to settle all the payments and signing stuff with the relevant authorities was more mafaner than expected. Apparently all the parties from LAKU to SESCO to the housing themselves do not have communication amongst each other and this leads to "eh, they should have done it oledi eh" and "no lah, this one not done by us" phrases. Some things were left unsigned ever since the dude who were responsible to sign were gone since Gawai holiday til now. Who wouldn't be sienned being directed and going around in circles just to get one thing settled. And after that there's 23 other things waiting. But never mind, it's near completion and needs some polishing and a green tong sampah. Hopefully that would not have me driving around in circles in Miri like a true non-Mirian again.

I asked them to construct a double-decked podium complete with a VIP sky box and a big Gunners paintjob to complement the football field in front of my house.
Got spammed even before we moved in to the new house. Accomplanied by typical Chinglish grammatical error. Classic :)

No comments: