Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sarawak Statewide Bowel Pandemic

Is the whole Sarawak experiencing mass sakit perut? Or just the students facing finals?

Well I thought it was just me and the usual stress that caused me to have this stomach ache. But after only a few hours returning to Oil Town I was informed by several comrades that they were unable to attend the study groups and waffle party because of their sakit-perutness. Further PM and chats in Facebook revealed several other isolated cases happening in both Sibu and Miri. However the sakit perut is just the common symptoms these people share. Other symptoms may include fever, headache and vomitting. Is this a statewide pandemic? Or a mutation of H1N1? Or simply some kind of a freak accident involving the contamination of the state's water supply?

This is Day 3 since I first experienced the sakit perutness so we all should be on the lookout as how this 'pandemic' progresses. I'm not sure how many more are experiencing similar stomach aches. For those having finals soon, remember to "let go" before your paper starts. As for me, I hope this headache is just a side-effect from Law overload and is not related to the bowel problems.

Tux on toilet by jokerswild_2008

1 comment:

May? said...

conspiracy!!!! lol