Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Gathering 2009

Upon touchdown I went straight to the family gathering dinner. I might have missed the wedding in the morning due to the housing issues, but feels good to make it to the gathering in time. Managed to catch up with relatives and enjoyed a good big banquet. And yes, excuse my lame 1.3 migepixel night vision camera. Even the little ones asked why I have such an archaic handphone XD

And they asked a dude who just got back from a flight to play Cluedo... next table the game is Life... do I have a choice?

So hard to get her to face the camera %$#@!

A prime example of a perfect 1.3 megapixel night vision performance

All wheels lined up...

Usual serious biz talk

The wedding mobile..

1 comment:

May? said...

i don't know why, but i suddenly have an image in my head of you carrying a chair around the house, 'hava nagila'-ing throughout the wedding.