Sunday, August 24, 2008

Free Week, but Not So Free

Yay, I'm back in Kampua Town for the first free week of Semester 2 2008. Well, not gonna be free due to assignment and some charity work that's got to be done soon. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy the healing Sibu weather (yeah I'm sick on the last 2 days before I went home), miss the cool moody Kampua Town weather :)

Talking about weather, the last few days in Oil Town the weather was acting strange again. From 8-11am it's coastal sunny and hot then by 12pm it's thunder and rain till 2pm, then it's sunny and hot again till 6pm. It's really a change from 31'C to 26'C then back to 31'C again, nuts! XD

So the loco change caused my system to fooked up as well, and I came down with not one, but three flus (I blame people who don't know how to sneeze away and really like to sneeze out loud in front of my face so I can bless them). But I'm okay now, just a few sniffles and numb smelling sensors.

Back to the post title, yeah, I won't be free for the 1 week. Will be doing some assignments that's due after the free week, and have to coordinate the crew to make Curtin Carnival a success. Then I gotta conduct my part in helping a charity project in Miri here in Sibu with the help of Georgie. Haihz...

Oh well, for now I wanna sleep, watch TV (yeah really missed TV) and go hunt for some kampua's head. Happy free week!

No comments: