Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scrabulous Gone

I may be slow to find this one out, but I wasn't surprised at all. After being sued by Hasbro and Mattel, the Scrabble-like Scrabulous was removed from my application list, and also from Facebook.

I noticed it was gone from my favorites some days ago, since I was an avid player challenging my lecturers in a never matches of online word scrabbling. So my first thought was that the app got some problem or maintenance due to the new Facebook layout, alas it was gone for good. With one less fun app, Facebook is going to be quite for a while. Now I have to find a new app to challenge my lecturers, just for fun. *cough* I heard banned apps make comeback with different names, like Wordscraper, click this link *cough* Bwuahaha let the games re-begin!

Rest in peace Scrabulous.

No comments: