Sunday, August 17, 2008

Swan Drinking Water

Ok so here's another new product coming out from Kampua Town, trying to penetrate Oil Town market with RM1 pricing and targeting key shops and outlets.


I was getting sien-ed by the price of drinking water (even the cheap brands are now at LEAST RM1.20). And then before I decided to buy RM1.20 Derek my roomie suggested I try another newcomer that was being sold at One Stop, so I did. And hey what do you know it's a drinking water from Sibu; Swan. Nothing special, just the same Process Reverse Osmosis (um yeah, got some sentence structure error there, it's direct BM translation), and the packaging is simple and blue. So what the hey, I began buying this brand since I can drink something from hometown and save RM0.20 on my drinking water expenditure.

No comments: