Sunday, August 3, 2008

Senadin Blackout 2008

I was having a group meeting in h3666 when suddenly *ploop* blackout at around 9:27pm. The mood and passion for the JCLA group was there and the blackout kinda killed it. So thinking it's a trip we continued in the dark, only to find out moments later a few other lots in Phase 2 were affected. It was a pure blackout wheeee....

So what we did was hanging out at the burger stall between Villa - Village with other refugees who seeked lighted areas. Surprising a lot of peeps of all factions were there, so what originally was supposed to be a meeting (continued from h3666) ended up with chats with friends and dancing Solja Boy to avoid the mosquitoes who were having the time of their lives kissing our legs (it's a hot day, or night, so most people were wearing shorts).

The Queen of Samseng and my 'son' putting up their best faces despite the hot, mozzy infested night.

Yeah it's warm and hot outside in the open. And wish you guys were here joining the rest of us donating blood.

I was decided to sleep over at a colleague's house since I didn't have high hopes the power can be restored ASAP considering it's late night and it's weekend. So I asked him to drop me at h3666 so I can make sure all my valuables are locked safe. Fortunately I was greeted by electricity, and all's fine.

Be thankful the lights and electricity are back people, and don't disrespect them again. It's already a hot steamy season, we don't want anymore hot issues to come up from all the series of strange events. Right, better get some sleep, Week 2 starts tomorrow folks.

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

haha.... I went to sleep when the blackout when I was awake it was early morning

アンジェリーン said...

moi wear long pant regardless how hot it is out there esp in the vampire period, otherwise my leg will look like one of those child/maid been abuse kinda leg that u see in the newspaper.

Beside leg least responsive to hot/cold, most of the time it just get numb/adapt to, after been expose to extreme heat/cold hahaha

Ham said...

lucky u la can sleep thru all the heat and mozzies... =____=