Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hitting Colombia Asia

My foster brother left for Kuching to lead the university's rugby team for a 7vs7 match on the weekends, so he asked to me help take care of his car while he is away leading the team to victory. I was paiseh when he asked me to use the car at my own leisure since I have a principle of not driving other people's car in a foreign town, you know la, anything might happen and that anything might lead to bigger sheet. But anyways I did use it to go to Lutong to meet God like what I always do every Friday, and Irwin hitchhiked with me. I did not want to bother to carpool with others since they have 2pm classes and I might slow them down.

He may not look like it, but this is the most nervous, tripped out and restless Irwin I've ever seen for the 4 semesters knowing him

And if only this was in .gif format or some video you can actually see how shaky he was waiting for his turn

After prayers I sent Irwin to Colombia Asia in townfor some medical checkup. And for a nutty dude I never seen him this nervous, because he's really tripping and all out restlessbecause of the impending checkup. Really made me wanna ROFLOL but I did not since it's another person's health we're talking about here.

Trying-not-to-be-bored look, waiting at the lobby for the boy to finish his checkup. Chubby angle XD

So anyways he went through the checkup unscathed (I think, from what I can see anyways), and he's doing fine. He did however brought a funny story:

In a diagnosis room with some doctors, some patients and a lot of nurses:
'Sick' Irwin: *panic* *restless* *panic*
Male Doctor: Relax, everything's gonna be alright
'Sick' Irwin: *panic* *restless* *panic* *sweat*
Male Doctor: Good, just relax. Alright... girls! Come over here!
'Sick' Irwin: *panic* *panic* *happy* *panic* *sweat* *:D*

For a RM34 medical checkup service, it didn't take long and yes, unfortunately the doctor was just joking. We drove straight home afterward and spent Friday like how weekend is supposed to be spent. Whatever illness he has isn't that serious and he is still able to join any LAN party anytime soon.

No comments: