Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting Updated with the Gaming World

I was browsing around Sing Kwong for some new games that might be able to sate my lust for electronic games. Instead of finding another new playmate, I ended up realizing I'm gradually getting disconnected from the gaming world. It was either my study life, a phase of growing up or just the 4th gamer-life crisis.

All these upcoming games are beyond my knowledge (except Demigod). Visiting such game shops can update one's database about the expanding gaming universe. Amongst the upcoming titles are Demigod, Grid, NFS: Undercover, Dawn of War 2, Lost Planet, Spore et. al. other titles that is beyond my comprehension and beyond laptop's specs. Soon chico, soon...

When I was walking around I realized more games have popped up since my last update, and to know I used to be amongst the first few to know and try it out a few years back. Now, I guess I'm just old... need to catch up with the gaming world soon before I succumb to the unhappy reality of work life in the next few years. Gamer 4 Life!

Metal Gear Solid 4 is in my wish list a few months ago, and is still in the list along with God of War 3 and Mercenaries 2. And just yesterday, an MGS4 was there sitting in the exclusive PS3 shelf, waiting for me to obtain it once and for all... it's calling me... must resist... my preciousss.....

3 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

i haven't touch game, esp RPG game for ages man! don't have the machine and time to play, my laptop jst gonna die faster if i play game on it....

Ham said...

no it wont, u just have to know how to maintain the laptop :)

アンジェリーン said...

which is exactly the root of my problem -- lazy + not really expert in maintain it... i consider so far didn't catch any problematic virus + have big programme crash as the best i can do.... though i got some system error that i dunno what have i done.... yet lazy to reformat....