Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jack 'n Jill Hot Duo

I know it's a hot week, so you guys can call me sot if I enjoyed trying Jack 'n Jill's two new Roller Coaster potato ring flavors; Ninja Hot Plate and Samurai Curry.

I spotted these two in DPS when I was scavenging for new snacks that entered the market this months. And I was delightfully surprised by these two newcomers. The price is ok la, RM1.80 each, must be a market penetration price and tactic since I can't even Google these two (that's how new they are I guess).

Anyways here's my review on the two new hot couple (or could be more out there but I could only find these two):

Ninja Hot Plate -
Strangely enough it taste like BBQ Roller Coaster rings, except with a slight hint of sourness. So it's BBQ-ish AND sour, ninja style.

Samurai Curry -
I don't recall curry being produced by samurais in Japan, but this flavor kicked ass. I personally favor this one since it has a strong spicy (but not bakso-spicy level) potato flavor, along with a tantalizing Nippon curry smell that greets you when you tear the packet open.


Ok, the packaging design intrigued me to buying them (good work Jack 'n Jill's marketing & packaging team). Now I wonder when will they come up with Emperor's Spicy Onion or Shogun Sweet & Sour potato rings. Would really wanna see those in the market soon.

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

spicy ah.. can't take it

Ham said...

LOL not THAT spicy la, just nice-nice spicy P: